What is Löyly?
In Finnish, Löyly means the act of throwing water on the hot rocks in sauna. Löyly Helsinki is a beautiful Sauna and Restaurant venue, located in the south coast of Helsinki, overlooking at the Baltic sea. Most notably known for it's architecture, it is a great place to meet friends for wining and dining with or without a Finnish Sauna experience. Sauna is a Finnish concept and a place where locals retreat to relax, gather their thoughts and spend time with their friends. Voices from the sea and steam from the sauna puts your mind at ease.
During summertime, Löyly gets sunlight to the late hours of the day, so it is great place to enjoy the magic of - short but awesome - Finnish summer. The restaurant is open from lunch to dinner, offering brunches at weekend. Reasonably priced, the menu is full of Finnish foods and local produce. Especially fish dishes are recommended.
How to Get to Löyly Helsinki?
Address: Löyly Helsinki Hernesaarenranta 4, 00150 HELSINKI
From Downtown Helsinki:
- Bus 14 from Kamppi - every 10 minutes
- Parking available around the venue
- Citybike from Helsinki takes 10 minutes
Phone: +358(0)9 61286550
What to do at Löyly Helsinki?
Inside Löyly Helsinki
There is a reason to visit Löyly any time of the day.
- Sauna is open whole day, you can access public sauna for a fee and even go take a dip in the sea
- Dining in the restaurant is a great way to taste Finnish ingredients, booking suggested
- Have a drink in the sunshine and suck in the Finnish summer sun
Nearby Löyly Helsinki
Walk along the coast to the east, towards downtown Helsinki. You will find bars, cafes, restaurants and island ferries you can hop on into. This is a very peaceful area, just outside downtown Helsinki. Good place to see local people relaxing and to take photographs.